We're not all serious, lets have some fun
At Mitchell Court, we want you to enjoy a rich and rewarding time, with a full activities plan that covers a wide range of interests and abilities. We have a van onsite which we use regularly for offsite outings. We keenly listen to your ideas, and arange activities that include:
- In-house concerts and trips to external events
- Exercise sessions, indoor games, and bowls
- Regular lunch outings and picnics
- Bingo, board and card games
- Craft and quizz sessions
- Citizens Club, shopping and garden outings
- Newspapers, videos, and big-print book library
- Students from Otumoetai and Bethlehem College visit weekly
Our recreational coordinator is onsite four days a week. We have a new extended activity programme that caters for group and individual interests. We also have monthly pampering – hand massages and nail care.
We also provide the services of a Chaplain who holds a non-denominational service twice a month, and of course your own spiritual advisor is always welcome.